Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Time for A Sweet Mary's Chocolate Covered Caramel Fuji Apple!


With all of the chocolate and caramel eggs floating around this week, it has me craving a Sweet Mary's chocolate covered caramel Fuji apple! Introduced to this fabulous treat while working on a story for The IDEAL Magazine Spring 2012 issue, I quickly found this decadent treat making it's way onto my spring "must-have's" list. Typically I do not eat a lot of sweets, but ANYTHING from Sweet Mary's is an exception. In addition to the candy apple, the white chocolate covered popcorn and trail mix is just as delightful.

Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is...on my way to www.sweet-marys.com to order me my weekly fix! Read the article on the popcorn here on page 53 and be sure to take a look at page 51 to see the Fuji Apple!
Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig