Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Paparrazi PR Reality TV SHow Launch Party



Follow Me on Pinterest 
By Justin Mabrie
Writer, The IDEAL Magazine
Monday evening, May 15th, Paparazzi PR hosted the launch for their upcoming reality series.  The event and concert took place at Rolling Stone Lounge in Hollywood, CA. The venue was filled with excitement and positive energy as performances by Cosmic Suckerpunch, KISS Cover band and G Tom Mac rocked out with all in attendance.



The crowd included celebrity guests, friends and supporters. 


Two companies promoted tonight were My Life, My Power and Today I Can Do Anything.  My Life My Power is a book by undefeated MMA fighter, Daniel Puder that encourages anti-bullying and helps teach kids in a very positive way to deal with it. Today I Can Anything is a motivational campaign that encourages and inspires people to reach their goals.  The t-shirts were great! Great event!
Reality series coming soon… So stay tuned!


To purchase Today I Can Do Anything products, visit http://www.todayicandoanything.com/

To find out more about My Life My Power, visit http://www.mylifemypower.org/
Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig