Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Black-ish...We are in love with this new show on ABC!



Everyone will have an opinion. My opinion is that I love the show, I am glad it is on, and happy it comes on after Modern Family on ABC. The cast is phenomenal. The oldest daughter on the show does remind me of a younger "Denise" from the Cosby show (her look...it is just something about her look that reminds me of her.). Smart humor, balanced perspectives, innovative presentation. Has me very interested in seeing how the show develops over this first season.


The veterans of the cast Laurence Fishburne, Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross could not be more perfect. Keep up the good work and we look forward to watching this show. We understand that we have only seen one episode, and things may change, but I am crossing my fingers that I continue to stay excited about this show. I am VERY happy for this cast. Kudos ABC...just don't mess this up :-)

black-ish stars Anthony Anderson as Dr. Dre, Tracee Ellis Ross as Rainbow, Yara Shahidi as Zoey, Marcus Scribner as Andre Jr., Miles Brown as Jack, Marsai Martin as Diane and Laurence Fishburne as Pops.



Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig