Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New Video for "Have a Very Merry Christmas" holiday song featuring Siedah Garrett

Take a look and listen to the new video for the Christmas song "Have A Very Merry Christmas" co-written by the Grammy winning, twice Oscar nominated singer Siedah Garrett, song by Ralph Johnson (Earth Wind & Fire) and the video below by Oji Nuri. After seeing the video I quickly purchased the single on iTunes. This will be on repeat on my holiday playlist the rest of this season! (And probably long after the season knowing me, because I play Christmas music year-round ;-)

Take a look, and see why this will be one of your new favorite songs you will play for years to come. I absolutely love this song! (But then again don't you love everything Siedah touches? I mean she did co-write "Man in the Mirror" for Michael Jackson and sing with him on "I Just Can't Stop Loving You." ...drops mic and walks away to let you watch the video below)

Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig