Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016 Super Bowl Buick Commercial featuring Odell Beckham Jr.



Buick airs its first ever Super Bowl Ad in 2016 featuring the Cascada, Buick’s first convertible in 25 years (and arrives in dealerships in the coming weeks). The 30-second spot, scheduled to air during Super Bowl 50, features Buick’s all-new Cascada luxury convertible and stars New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and actress/model Emily Ratajkowski.

"While I would love to be on the field during the biggest game of the year, I'm excited to co-star in Buick's first Super Bowl ad," said Beckham Jr.

“I’m thrilled to be a part of Buick’s first ever Super Bowl ad.” said Ratajkowski. “I got to combine my love of sports, cars and fashion, while checking off a bucket list item – being in a Super Bowl commercial!”

A special thanks to Mark Pasetsky at John Doe Communication.


Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig