Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

SAVOR: An American Craft Beer Experience

The IDEAL Magazine's "IDEAL 10"

(click on article to enlarge and download)

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be marking this off on my calendar as a must attend annual event. My goal is to get more people to attend with me each year that and create more #BeerNewbie's like myself :-)
I was not able to make it to all of the tables, and I was disappointed I didn't get to taste the shrimp and grits, but I am getting my game plan in order for SAVOR 2017 for sure. Thankfully I met a group of guys from "Craft Beer Nation," and they showed me the ropes. We connected with Brittany from Atlanta and had a blast. I ended my evening with a glass of Kirsch Gose Ale, which was DELISH!!! Be sure to mark your calendar and check the website for ticket sales. SAVOR typically happens around the beginning of June. To learn more about SAVOR visit www.savorcraftbeer.com 

Each person who attended SAVOR had the chance to enjoy
  • Craft beer and food small plate pairings—a variety of food items and two-ounce tastings of craft beer specifically paired to illustrate how well craft beer and food complement one another
  • Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
  • A variety of artisan cheese samples provided by members of the American Cheese Society
  • A variety of oysters on the half shell provided by The Choptank Oyster Company
  • The opportunity to meet and talk with the owners/brewers of the breweries participating in the event
  • A commemorative tasting glass
  • An event program with room for tasting notes
  • An exit gift

Our IDEAL 10 Beers from this event are as follows: (listed in no particular order)
1.Kirsch Gose Ale
2.Cherry Kriek Belgian Fruit Beer
3.Rosetta Sour/Wild Ale
4.GoseFace Killah
5.Tart Lychee Sour/Wild Ale
6.Sacred Brett Sour/Wild Ale
7.Otra Vez Gose-Style Ale
8.Ad Idem Sour/Wild Ale
9.Viking Froach Sour/Wild Ale
10 Savant Blanc 2015 Sour/Wild Ale

A very special thanks to Matt and the Rosen Group for always inviting The IDEAL Magazine and Ideal PR Media to this amazing event. 
Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig