Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Vintage and Charmed Classic Clothing Comes To DC



Ideal PR Media enjoyed attending this fashion forward event this past Saturday. Boutique owner Lynette Voss opened a second location for Vintage and Charmed Classic Clothing on Saturday September 14, 2013 in Washington, DC. Located in the Newly renovated Anacostia Arts Center, this second location features the Malik's Fashion Jewelry line.






The event was an amazing success. I enjoyed speaking with an male patron who stated that the store was very welcoming and he would definitely come back since the male section will be expanding in the near future.  A female patron who just happened to walk by the store said would be putting this store on her list of favorite new places to shop. 



The diversity in the clothing options were just as impressive as the diversity in the patrons. The beauty of the Indian, African, Caucasian, Haitian, African-American, and Caribbean patrons in the store...and that's just during the hour I was there was very inspiring. Everyone loves great clothing at a great price; two guarantees when you visit Vintage and Charmed CC.



One of my goals was to find a dress to attend the Roland Martin party for the Congressional Black Caucus taking place later this week in Washington, DC. I spoke with the store owner, Lynette, just a few days prior to let her know I would be attending and looking for a dress for #CBC. When I arrived, Lynette had great options waiting for me in just the right size. Oh...and did I mention that this store has Great stylist who have styled for magazines? So of course they hooked me up! 


They paired the dresses with Malik's Fashion Jewelry and pointed out different shoe options based on the look I was going for. Needless to say I waked out of the store with two dresses and jewelry to match (look out for the CBC event coverage story). 



After I tried on the clothing, and decided yes on both of the dresses specifically pulled and styled for me, I decided the partake in the delicious food and candy spread throughout the location.






 On my way out I enjoyed the sounds of the band playing at the entrance of the building.



Be sure to check out the new location Tuesdays through Saturdays 11am-7pm located inside the Anacostia Arts Center located at 1231 Good Hope Road, S.E.  Gallery D; Washington, DC 20020. Lynette, Aqamar and their staff will be very good to you!



Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig