Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Carolina Herrera Delivers Another Solid Line for Spring/Summer 2013



Photo Credit: Getty Images for Mercedes Benz

Follow Me on Pinterest 

The IDEAL Magazine 
www.idealpr.com



Designer Carolina Herrera delivers another solid line for Spring/Summer 2013 during day 4 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Hands down she one of my most favorite designers to watch. She is brilliant with mixing fabrics, colors and prints to perfection. I guarantee she will will be a dominating name in my "Most Favorites" in my Editor's Picks from MBFW Spring/Summer 2013. “With my clothing and fragrances, I believe that it is best to be realistic, but to always mix a bit of fantasy with reality. It’s the same with life, really.” ~Carolina Herrera (via MBFW website)









Photo Credit for all images in this post: Getty Images for Mercedes Benz
Share:

No comments

© IDEAL PR MEDIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig